Do you want to Download and Install GCAM for Gionee G13 pro? which enhances the quality of your photos better than the native camera app.
GCam is now available on the Gionee G13 pro. It comes with many exciting features like Cinematic Pan, Night Sight Portrait Mode, Quick Zoom, and enhanced Super Res Zoom, among the new features in Google Camera 8.4 for the Gionee G13 pro.
The latest Google Camera mod, GCam 8.4, is based on the Android 11 camera software. The app’s most significant features are only available on Pixel devices. The app’s developers have done an incredible job making it available on a wide range of Android devices.
We’re just as curious as you are to see if GCam outperforms the official camera software on the Gionee G13 pro. Whenever a new smartphone is released, the GCam app is always ported. So, in this tutorial, we’ll show you how to Download the GCam series for your Gionee G13 pro.
Table of Contents
Download Google Camera (GCam 8.4 APK) For Gionee G13 Pro?
There are two functional variants of the GCam app. Arnova8G2 and BSG maintain them. Both devs have upgraded their GCam mods to use Google Camera 8.4 as a base, and they should work on the Micromax In Note 2 without issue.
How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.4 On Gionee G13 Pro?
As explained previously, there are 2 Google Camera variations for the Gionee G13 pro. Both variations operate well, but one may be superior to the other. Installing both and trying them out is the only way to find out which one works best for your mobile.
- When the download is finished, double-click the file to open it. If necessary, enable unknown sources.
- Click install and wait for the installation to complete.
- When you’re finished, click done, and you’ll be able to open the app from the App drawer.
GCam 8.4 offers everything that was there with the previous releases. It also introduces the following features.
- Quick Zoom
- Cinematic Pan
- Improved Super Res Zoom
- Night Sight Portrait Mode
Night Sight, Astrophotography, and other popular GCam features are now available. By navigating to Settings > Advanced, you can activate them.
- Astrophotography mode
- Portrait mode (Rear camera)
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- Standard Photo mode
- The app crashes when you turn on the front camera in Astrophotography mode.
- The app crashes when you turn on the front camera in portrait mode.
- The front camera does not work in standard photo mode.
- The time-lapse does not function.
- When you turn on slow motion, the app crashes.
The above port works on the Gionee G13 Pro, although some problems should be fixed in future releases. If you have any issues, please leave a comment below, and we will get back to you; if you have another working port, please mention it.