Pokémon Sun and Moon is a beautiful role-playing game released for Nintendo 3DS.
Maybe you played it a few years ago, and now you have nostalgia for it ever since the systems you needed to play them no longer work.
Rather than being stuck in the past, the Cirta emulator will help you get Pokémon Sun and Moon up and running on your Android device.
Follow these simple steps, and you can play Pokémon Sun and Moon anytime you want on the Android device.
So let’s dive in.
What is Citra?
Citra is a well-known open-source emulator that allows Nintendo 3DS games to emulate. But the exciting thing is that the group behind the program has developed an Android version that will enable you to play Nintendo 3DS games on a smartphone.
How to play Pokémon Sun and Moon on Android?
First, in order to play the game, you need to download the Citra emulator below.
- Open and allow access to media.
- Dump the Pokemon Sun and Moon Cartridge or search on the internet and download it, which is illegal.
- Open Cirta, then click on the plus icon in the bottom right and locate the .3ds file folder which you got by dumping Cartridge press okay.
- After selecting the folder, the sun and moon on the phone’s memory can be found directly on the main screen of Citra.
- Turn on the “complete shaders before start” option. It will decrease glitches and flashes to a probable minimum.
- Now click on it to start the game.
You can now enjoy the Pokémon sun and moon video game on Android and play anywhere you want with ease without Nintendo 3DS.
Pokémon Sun and Moon are set in completely different regions. Since the first generation, this region is Alola and has shapeshifted some well-known Pokémon. These variations are known as Alola forms. In terms of the graphics and gameplay experience are good.
Minimum requirements to play Pokémon Sun and Moon on Android?
Citra for Android has been released for years, and with the latest updates, it has increased its performance. This has made it possible for more Android devices to run Nintendo 3DS games. However, for the best user experience, there are some minimum requirements that you should meet:
1. OpenGL ES 3.2.
2. Android version 8.0 or later.
3. Snapdragon 800 series processor. Starting with SD 835. However, processors like the SD 720G have also achieved excellent fluidity and performance with the Citra emulator.
In this way, you will be able to play Pokémon Sun and Moon for Android without any hassle. Although it can be tricky to set up at first, then it is relatively straightforward. You need an Android device, a copy of the game, and patience.
What do you think? Have you already tried it? Let us know your experience with the Citra emulator in the comments box below.